Confidence getting and keeping erections – Session 1
Who is it for?
All men having difficulty with getting or staying hard, no matter how often this is happening or how long this has been happening for. The workshop is facilitated by members of our team at The Havelock Clinic – clinical psychologists working with sexual problems and involves input from our sexual medicine doctors who are all experts in their field.
You can hide behind your screen or interact by the instant message function- it’s up to you. Although you can see and hear us we can’t see or hear you so your privacy remains.
The workshop will be particularly useful for those whose erection difficulties are not caused by any underlying medical condition, and so we recommend that you see an appropriately trained doctor to rule out medical causes first (you can do this through our specialists, your GP or a Urologist).
What it covers
Topics across the four sessions include:
- Understanding how erections work and how physical and psychological factors can prevent them from happening
- Understanding how society, the media, ideas about masculinity and common beliefs may contribute to erectile difficulties
- Improving confidence in getting and staying hard across different sexual contexts, talking to partners effectively and using condoms (if you’d like to)
- Increasing arousal and sexual enjoyment by learning how to stay focused during sex
- Improving sexual confidence and facilitating better sexual relationships
“I was surprised by how practical it was- there were things to be tried out in between each session on my own and they really made a difference to my confidence and erections” – Workshop participant
Dates of next workshop
Session 1 – Tuesday 26th June 2018 at 8-8.45pm
Subsequent sessions will take place roughly fortnightly after this, at the same time.
There will be 4 sessions in total – every session contains new and essential content and important between session tasks.
Rates and Booking
The online workshop costs £35 per session and the first session can be booked individually below. We offer this session so you can experience what we offer and be sure it is right for you. After this session the remaining sessions can be booked as a package.
To check the online workshop will work on your computer or device before registering, click here
Come and join us and begin your journey to increased sexual confidence!
After you register you will be sent an email confirmation with a link to make payment.Please note your place is not confirmed until payment is received.