Female Sexual Desire Online Workshop- Session 1
What it covers
We take a ‘biopsychosocial’ approach to treating sexual difficulties. This means that we will consider a wide range of biological, psychological and social factors that can contribute to an experience of low sexual desire, and explore ways of overcoming these. This will include;
- What the research tell us about sexual desire in women
- Understanding what sex means to you and how this fits with your experience of desire
- Evaluating what function sex serves in your relationship(s)
- Understanding the latest models of desire and relating this to your own experience
- Learning what gets in the way of desire for you and what can you do about it
- Maintaining progress and keeping desire on the agenda
Dates of next workshop
Session 1 – Sunday 17th September at 8-8.45pm
Rates and Booking
The online workshops costs £35 per session. Further details in your confirmation email.
To check the online workshop will work on your computer or device before registering, click here
After you register you will be sent an email confirmation with a link to make payment.Please note your place is not confirmed until payment is received.