Sexual desire in long-term relationships- Session 1
What it covers
We take you step by step into the science and practical understanding of what contributes to an experience of low sexual desire in a long-term relationship. By the end of this workshop we will leave you with a new understanding and practical tools to move closer to the sex life that you want. Topics will include;
- What the research tell us about sexual desire in women
- Understanding what sex means to you and how this fits with your experience of desire
- Evaluating what function sex serves in your relationship(s)
- Understanding the latest models of desire and relating this to your own experience
- Learning what gets in the way of desire for you and what can you do about it
- Maintaining progress and keeping desire on the agenda
“The information was revelatory: discovering that all these things we believe are normal when it comes to sex are not actually true. I am left feeling like telling everybody I know what I have learned, so that everyone can be enlightened and set free! Also the really practical advice and exercises to help you to get back a sense of novelty and to refresh and rejuvenate desire for each other. Doing the course itself got my partner and I talking much more about our sex life which is always a good thing.” (Participant feedback)
Dates of next workshop
Session 1 – Tuesday 5th December at 8-8.45pm
Rates and Booking
The online workshops costs £35 per session. Further details in your confirmation email.
To check the online workshop will work on your computer or device before registering, click here
After you register you will be sent an email confirmation with a link to make payment.Please note your place is not confirmed until payment is received.