Confidence getting and keeping erections – Session 1
Who is it for?
All men having difficulty with getting or staying hard, no matter how often this is happening or how long this has been happening for. The workshop will be particularly useful for those whose erection difficulties are not caused by any underlying medical condition, and so we recommend that you see an appropriately trained doctor to rule out medical causes first. You can do this through us, your GP or a Urologist.
What it covers
We take a ‘biopsychosocial’ approach to treating erection difficulties. This means that we will consider a wide range of biological, psychological and social factors that can contribute to problems with erections, and explore ways of overcoming these. We will cover;
- Understanding how erections work and how physical and psychological factors can prevent them from happening
- Understanding how society, the media, ideas about masculinity and common beliefs may contribute to erectile difficulties
- Improving confidence in getting and staying hard across different sexual contexts, talking to partners effectively and using condoms (if you’d like to)
- Increasing arousal and sexual enjoyment by learning how to stay focused during sex
- Improving sexual confidence and facilitating better sexual relationships
Dates of next workshop
Session 1 – New dates announced Jan 2018- to express interest please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Subsequent sessions will take place roughly fortnightly after this, at the same time. There will be 4 sessions in total.
Rates and Booking
The online workshop costs £35 per session and the first session can be booked individually below. We offer this session so you can experience what we offer and be sure it is right for you. After this session the remaining sessions can be booked as a package.
To check the online workshop will work on your computer or device before registering, click here
After you register you will be sent an email confirmation with a link to make payment.Please note your place is not confirmed until payment is received.